1. Minimum opening order for new accounts is $1,000.00 net cost. Re-orders must have a minimum order value
of at least $1000.00.
2. Method of payment for New Accounts is VISA or MasterCard only. A deposit of thirty (30) percent will be charged on the order date with the balance once it leaves our warehouse.
3. Request for terms will be processed after the first order is invoiced. Accounts inactive for an 18 month period will automatically be closed. Re-activating an account will be subject to the above conditions.
4. It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure all billing, shipping and contact information is current.
5. Purchases and/or changes on orders or to any account information should only be made by the authorized contacts listed on file.
6. Mood Dekor may at any time request a copy of a current business license and/or vendor permit.
7. All prices are subject to change without notice.
8. Prices are wholesale USD.
9. Prices do not include taxes.
7. Availability of product is not guaranteed nor does offer Mood Dekor exclusivity to any retailer.
9. Backorders under minimum may cancelled automatically.
10. All orders are subject to freight charges.
11. Mood Dekor reserves the right to use our discretion as to the carrier to be used on any shipment. Freight charges are
based on location, weight and dimension of shipment. If you prefer an alternate carrier, please provide your
carrier details and account number at the time of ordering.
12. Orders for U.S. customers are shipped via FOB Laredo, Texas.
Cancellations & Refused Shipments
13. We make every effort to honour requests for cancellations for regular orders that are not part of a pre-booking
program. However, if the shipment has already left our warehouse when the cancellation request is made,
it will be subject to a 25% restocking charge plus all shipping costs incurred.
14. Any refused or undeliverable shipments are subject to a 25% restocking charge plus all
shipping costs incurred. Future shipments will then be on a pre-paid basis only.
Returns & Claims
15. We will gladly authorize returns for damaged or defective merchandise within 10 days from the date your
shipment is received. All returns must be authorized through our Customer Service Department.
Any unauthorized returns will be refused. Damaged or defective merchandise must be sent back with a Return
Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) provided by an Vertuu Customer Service Representative. This
number must appear on the outside of each carton being returned. Returned merchandise that has been used,
altered, ticketed or exceeds the 10 day policy will not be processed for replacement or credit. All returned
merchandise must be in its original packaging. Any merchandise sent back to Vertuu that is not
damaged or defective will be subject to a 25% restocking charge ($40.00 minimum) plus all shipping